Facilitated Change provides the following services:
- Agile Coaching: working with individuals or teams, I provide guidance on best practices, consulting on gnarly problems, and general help with tools and techniques. Don’t make your teams go it alone, give them a go-to person who can provide real-time assistance.
- Agile Project Management: Using tools like Liquid Planner, Asana, Basecamp, Trello or your preferred tool, I work with your team to develop the game plan for your project. I facilitate meetings and provide communication and coordination for your team, no matter where team members are located.
- Liquid Planner Coaching: no matter where you are located, work with us online to learn the basics of project management and methods for getting the most out of the powerful scheduling tool Liquid Planner.
Training: face-to-face or online training sessions. Courses are hands-on and interactive.
- Introduction to Agile with Scrum: two-day hands-on workshop to jumpstart your organization with Agile.
- Agile for Product Owners: two-day hands-on workshop
- Agile for Leaders: half-day session for project sponsors
- Traditional Project Management Training: our two-day workshop provides your team with the time and the tools to plan a project.
- Smart Sponsor Workshop: after the senior leadership team completes their strategic planning, use the half-day Smart Sponsor workshop to learn how to select and prioritize projects for the coming year.
- PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) Exam Preparation Course: three-day course prepares students to take and pass PMI’s Agile Certified Practitioner examination, using materials from Velociteach.
- PMP® (Project Management Professional) Exam Preparation Course: This 35-hour course uses proven materials from Velociteach.